Monday, February 16, 2009

We said the K-Gun needs reloading...

This whole situation is a bit odd, Marshawn was arrested almost a week ago and we are just getting word of it now? He was arrested in the Fox Hills area of Culver City, California which is out side of L.A., I'm not sure what he was doing in that area because a Google search of resturants in that area doesn't bring up an Applebees. The police report states that the gun belongs to Marshawn, so I'm assuming that it is a registered firearm in his name. Calafornia law states that transport of a gun in a vehicle is only allowed if the gun is unloaded and secured out of reach of the driver and passengers.
ESPN-Lynch's lawyer, M. Gerald Schwartzbach, said his client was not involved in a traffic incident. Schwartzbach said the player was in California to visit friends.

Marshawn's press statement-

Marshawn-"Mayne, i be innocents, i wuz at Applebees wit me n my bra bras, po' my own dranks n sheet cuz u knows how i do and dem five ohs came up sayins i wuz drivin stupid fast but yall knows i wuz just beast mode me whip. so i gets out an start ghost ridin dat biz n dey says i aints allowds to have me guns with the bang bangs in its. dis lil orange du wuz jus hatins on mes mans i tells ya, i wuz jus gettin hifey wit dat head lean you knows what im talkin bout. stay n skoo n dont do drugs ."

No comments:

Post a Comment