Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts Somewhere Else

Sharks-Sabres tonight, you would think I'd be a bit more excited for the game tonight but as most people here in Western New York I've been glued to the news since about 10:30 last night. WNY is a tight knit community and chances are you may have known someone involved in the crash last night, in fact I may self have come to find out that it happened in one of my friend's backyard of her apartment. Thankfully she is okay but I do not know the status of her home but her health is all that matters.
Tonight is a key match up against a Sharks team whom is regarded as one of the best in the league, they gave the Bruins a loss on Tuesday and lost in a shoot out Wednesday against the Penguins. The Sabres are getting "Balls" Sekera back tonight so that means Mike Weber will be doing the I-90 shuffle I-90 to the I-95 shuffle.

Apparently SJ Sharkie and Sabre Tooth are best friends, or having a secret long distance relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment