Wednesday, February 18, 2009

COPS: Culver City, Calafornia



Dispatch-"Car 44, this is control, we have a 11-54 black Mercedes in the Oak Hills Area."
Car 44-"chhhhht-44 en route, proceding with caution"

Car 44-"Four-Four here, we have a Black Mercedes with 3 males in the vehicle"

Marshawn-"See hur Phelps, dis iz whut we call a blunt, aint no cracker bong sheet hapeninz in hur"
Michael Phelps-"Man, this is so sweet, I can't believe I get to hang with you guys"


Michael Bumpus-"Damnnnnn, this shit is some good bud"
Marshawn-"Yeah mans, you beast moded this l son"
Phelps-"Hey uh guys, umm cops?"

Marshawn,Bumpus-"SHIT!"
Marshawn-"Phelps eat deez shrooms quick and hold dis gun"
Phelps-"Uh,uh okay guys..."
Phelps-"I'm freakin out mannnnn, I can't get busted again."
Bumpus-"Shut the fuck up Phelps."
Marshawn-"Man, why did we bring this cracker"
Officer-"Good evening fellas, ::sniff sniff::, you boys been smoking the marijuanna?"
Marshawn-"No officer, we were just returning from a lovely dinner at Applebees and Mr.Michael Phelps was just smoking an after dinner cigar."


Officer-"Well what is this boys?"
Phelps-"Sorry guys, I told you I couldn't get busted again."

Officer 1-"Hey Clive, I'm actually running a little low mind if I keep this stash?"
Officer 2-"Yeah, let's just make up a shady story about this whole thing and put the gun charge on em"







Marshawn-"Yo officers, can I put me hands up like diz in my mugshot"

1 comment:

  1. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries, man! I didn't know!

    His mugshot will be so baller.

    ReplyDelete