Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inaugural Post

So this is my first post as a blogger, I'm quite excited to actually start writing again...it's been way too long. Well, I suppose an introduction is in order, my names Dave, I attended Buffalo State College and currently live in Niagara Falls. Hockey and the Sabres will forever be my number one, but the Bills are a close second. I played lacrosse so I tend to follow up on our NLL Champion Bandits although not as much as I'd like to. I have a growing passion with watching college basketball which started just a few years ago by filling out my first bracket.

On the note of college hoops I'm watching Syracuse take on number 1 UConn before the Sabres game, 'Cuse with two products out of Niagara, Jonny Flynn argueably the best point guard in the nation, and Paul Harris who the more I watch him play the more I understand why he wasn't in class in highschool.

The Sabres are hosting Ottawa tonight at HSBC on the back end of a home-and-home where the Sens took the first game in a rare Ryan Miller shootout fail. The Sabres need to come out flying, Ottawa is a desperate team who really would love to try and play spoiler against a divisional rival although most of the forum buzz is about Ottawa fans hoping for Tavares.

Well I totally got distracted and the games on...maybe a recap post or a nice photoshop later...

No comments:

Post a Comment