Friday, February 27, 2009

Drinking With Buffalo Sports Figures?

A few days ago the boys at FTLT had a little Q&A post but I've been under the weather and haven't had a chance to write about it. So there was a challenge issued or at least I took it to be a challenge...
If you could go drinking with any current Buffalo sports figure (excluding Bandits) who would it be, and why?

Boy...what a question...

If it counts...I would go out to Pearl Street with the late Tim Russert, and I would imagine him to pound them like a champ , after blasting away some Lake Effect and Street Brawler because I imagine him loving mirco brews as much as me, we would head over to the Chip strip and he would go creep go all Timmy on some high schoolers who are using their big sisters I.D's while I go and try and bang out one both of the Jauron daughters.
Who are smoking hot by the way.

Other than that I really draw a blank on who I'd be drinking buddies with, maybe go to Coles and Goodbar with Poz?

1 comment:

  1. Juaron has hot daughters? Color me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete